I have attempted to send this email 3 times over the last 24 hours.
I am not sure what is blocking it, so I am going to break it up into two
uint-base.tar.bz2 -- The core of the unsigned integer type.
uint-tests.tar.bz2 -- The regression tests.
I am suspecting a size limit problem, so I am including the
uint-tests.tar.bz2 in a separate email.
I have attached version 2 of the Unsigned Data Types patch.
* Converted build system to use PGXS (more portable).
* Added an uninstall script.
* Miscellaneous code cleanups.
* Folded my unit testing into the PGXS regression test suite.
* Added support for HASH indexes.
* Added support for bit operations.
I will update the commit-fest wiki to point to this new patch (assuming this
message gets through).
pgsql-patches by date
|Next:||From: Ryan Bradetich||Date: 2008-08-31 20:54:28|
|Subject: [PgFoundry] Unsigned Data Types [2 of 2]|
|Previous:||From: Simon Riggs||Date: 2008-08-31 20:04:34|
|Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Infrastructure changes for recovery|