[PgFoundry] Unsigned Data Types [1 of 2]

From: "Ryan Bradetich" <rbradetich(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [PgFoundry] Unsigned Data Types [1 of 2]
Date: 2008-08-31 20:35:46
Lists: pgsql-patches
Hello all,

I have attempted to send this email 3 times over the last 24 hours.
I am not sure what is blocking it, so I am going to break it up into two
parts:

   uint-base.tar.bz2  -- The core of the unsigned integer type.
   uint-tests.tar.bz2  -- The regression tests.

I am suspecting a size limit problem, so I am including the
uint-tests.tar.bz2 in a separate email.

I have attached version 2 of the Unsigned Data Types patch.

ChangeLog:
   * Converted build system to use PGXS (more portable).
   * Added an uninstall script.
   * Miscellaneous code cleanups.
   * Folded my unit testing into the PGXS regression test suite.
   * Added support for HASH indexes.
   * Added support for bit operations.

I will update the commit-fest wiki to point to this new patch (assuming this
message gets through).

Thanks!

- Ryan

pgsql-patches by date

Next:From: Ryan BradetichDate: 2008-08-31 20:54:28