Re: [RFC] Unsigned integer support.

From: "Ryan Bradetich" <rbradetich(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dann Corbit" <DCorbit(at)connx(dot)com>
Cc: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Gregory Stark" <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [RFC] Unsigned integer support.
Date: 2008-07-26 03:50:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Dann,

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Dann Corbit <DCorbit(at)connx(dot)com> wrote:

> At the cost of one bit of storage, you have compatible types using

Thanks for your review and feedback! Unfortunately, I do need the full range
of the unsigned types for the project I am looking at. The reason I started
working on these types is because it seemed wasteful to use the next size
larger signed integer for the storage type of the unsigned integer.

Thanks for the suggestion!

- Ryan