PUG-LT

From: "Alexander Panzin" <jalexoids(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PUG-LT
Date: 2008-11-23 01:23:04
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello all,

How good to see that PostgreSQL.eu is working properly!
We were snoozing a bit in Lithuania, but we got to organizing our
own little PUG, called PUG LT.
Currently we are using Google Groups for communications:
http://groups.google.com/group/pug-lt
We do not have an official head yet.

If our neighbors Latvians and Estonians manage to organize their own
PUG's we all would benefit more from having BalticPUG for conference and
event organization.
(Let me remind, that Lithuania is only 3 million people strong :) )

With best regards,
Alexander Panzhin

LinkedIn public profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/panzin

"Software is like entropy: It is difficult to grasp, weighs nothing, and
obeys the Second Law of Thermodynamics; i.e., it always increases."
– Norman Augustine

  • Re: PUG-LT at 2008-12-09 04:52:13 from Selena Deckelmann