Problems with ANSI OBDC Driver

From: "Helenilson Ricardo Kitzberger" <helenilson(dot)ricardo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems with ANSI OBDC Driver
Date: 2006-10-14 14:44:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Good morning!

I installed the PostgreSQL in my Computer.

My friend instaled the ODBC driver in your computer for connect im my
Database.

But, in my computer I see the Driver Postgree ANSI, but in computer of my
friend, in the configurations of the Postgre ODBC this option wasn´t
present.
What I do for my friend configure the ODBC correctly for see the ascii
caracters?

--
Helenilson Ricardo Kitzberger
Educaware - Sistemas de integração escolar

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Rafael OrtaDate: 2006-10-15 03:17:33