Re: Problems with wxWidgets 2.6

From: Vinicius Borges <contatovrpb(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems with wxWidgets 2.6
Date: 2010-03-12 12:48:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

Guillaume,

when I type

#$ wx-config --unicode

Warning: No config found to match: /usr/local/bin/wx-config --unicode
in /usr/local/lib/wx/config
If you require this configuration, please install the desired
library build. If this is part of an automated configuration
test and no other errors occur, you may safely ignore it.
You may use wx-config --list to see all configs available in
the default prefix.

appears this message.