Get file size

From: "Lukas" <Lukas(at)fmf(dot)vtu(dot)lt>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Get file size
Date: 2012-09-04 19:39:58
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,

maybe someone can give an idea how I cat get sizes of file which location
is know?
Lets say I have table with 200k records, in every record one column
indicates full file path on server for ex. "c:\temp\test.txt" etc. and I
want to fill that table with file sizes..
I was looking for function in plpgsql or plpgper languages, but I did not
found anything what could help me..

Lukas