Re: schema rename sequence issue

From: Sim Zacks <sim(at)compulab(dot)co(dot)il>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: schema rename sequence issue
Date: 2006-01-30 15:28:01
Lists: pgsql-general

"I may not be a smart man, but I do know what love is"
Of course I did this on a database that I didn't care about. This is my
development machine. If it actually fully worked after testing, I would
have considered moving it into production code.

Is there a more approved way of doing this, besides upgrading the server?

>Did you start a fresh session after modifying the catalog?
Is that all I needed to do? As I mentioned in another post, I screwed up
something else in there and I'll be playing with that tomorrow. If
there's an easier way to do it, please let me know.