Re: Access violation C5 error on Visual FoxPro SQLEXEC() call after error

From: "Andrus" <eetasoft(at)online(dot)ee>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Access violation C5 error on Visual FoxPro SQLEXEC() call after error
Date: 2005-12-14 12:43:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc
>> > I attach patch which may solve Andrus's problem and change a little
>> > Dave's patch. I see application may call FreeStmt(SQL_CLOSE) and
>> > FreeStmt(SQL_RESET_PARAMS). But VFP doesn't call it.
>>
> Does it work ok?

I installed those new dlls to my system. I'm unable to reproduce the crash
after it.
So it seems working.

> I'm sorry but I was unable to reproduce it here.

I was able reproduce crash in two different XP Pro computers. If you want we
can work to make repro to work in your computer. However, since this patch
seems to fix it there may be no reason for this.

Andrus.