Re: Application crash after error - please help

From: "Andrus" <eetasoft(at)online(dot)ee>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Application crash after error - please help
Date: 2005-12-02 17:24:21
Lists: pgsql-odbc
> Can I email you an updated dll to test? I think I fixed this, we just
> need to test it some more, and confirm it hasn't broken anything else.

 Dave,

thank you.

Yes, you can e-mail it. I can test it with this repro immediately.
Also, I can put it into small production environment starting at Monday.

My email is eetasoft(at)online(dot)ee

Should I replace simply some dll file in windows XP some directory ?
Will driver use the new file automatically or  will XP dll version control
try to give old file for driver ?

Andrus.