Re: select a non numeric fields problem

From: "Ben Trewern" <ben(dot)trewern(at)_nospam_mowlem(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: select a non numeric fields problem
Date: 2005-10-14 09:13:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc
What data access method are you using (BDE, ADO, dbExpress)?  What version
of the ODBC driver?  There is a new snapshot of the driver on the web site
see that may be worth
a try.  I think I'm right in saying that if you are using BDE you will have
to use the ANSII version.

BTW try looking at ZeosDbo currently at which
works well with Postgresql 8.