Re: Possibly corrupted shared memory, PostgreSQL 8.1 beta2, Windows 2000

From: "Qingqing Zhou" <zhouqq(at)cs(dot)toronto(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Possibly corrupted shared memory, PostgreSQL 8.1 beta2, Windows 2000
Date: 2005-10-07 19:08:15
Lists: pgsql-bugs

""Jean-Pierre Pelletier"" <pelletier_32(at)sympatico(dot)ca> wrote
> Turning off the antivirus fixed the problem.
> We haven't have any read/write/open error in more
> than two days.
>
> Thank you very much for your help and keep up the good work.

You are welcome :-) But I still suspect if this really solves the problem
... by the way, may I know what anti-virus software are you using? And, if
it is possible, can you please turn on the anti-virus software again and
check the GetLastError()?

A more detailed "guess" of the problem is here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2005-07/msg00489.php

Thanks a lot,
Qingqing