December SydPUG

From: "Charles Duffy" <charles(dot)duffy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: December SydPUG
Date: 2007-12-03 05:47:00
Lists: sydpug
Hello everyone,

Due to a scheduling conflict, this month's SydPUG will be on next week, that
is, Tuesday the 11th, rather than tomorrow. Apologies for this
deviation from the
usual arrangement.

The subject will be an introduction to PostgreSQL 8.3 features, some discussion
of the development process, and the results of some of our tests on
the current beta.

If people could give me some indication of whether or not they're
planning on attending,
that would also be great.

Thanks,

Charles Duffy

sydpug by date

Next:From: Charles DuffyDate: 2007-12-10 08:56:16