SydPUG for November cancelled

From: "Charles Duffy" <charles(dot)duffy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SydPUG for November cancelled
Date: 2007-11-05 05:44:28
Lists: sydpug
Hello everybody,

Since tomorrow is Melbourne Cup Day, and since I have not been able to
find the time to prepare a suitable presentation, SydPUG for November
is cancelled.

We will, however, be holding SydPUG in December. Arul Shaji and myself
will give a comprehensive overview of PostgreSQL 8.3. We'll cover new
features, and present some of our findings on 8.3 performance
characteristics.

The usual refreshments will be provided.

Thanks very much,

Charles Duffy

sydpug by date

Next:From: Charles DuffyDate: 2007-12-03 05:47:00