Using psqlodbc.dll without installing or registering

From: Juan Jose Costello Levien <jclevien(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Using psqlodbc.dll without installing or registering
Date: 2005-08-16 22:18:48
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello,

The reason of this mail is that I would like to know the documentation for
the file psqlodbc.dll corresponding to the ODBC driver for Windows.
And also if this DLL can be used "stand-alone" without registering the .reg
file included in the package. The motive is that I want to distribute a
program with this DLL without installing it, because certain destination
machines do not have privileges to make installs or registering .reg files

Thank you for your information.

With attention,

Juan

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Scot LoachDate: 2005-08-18 01:47:51