Using psqlodbc.dll without installing or registering

From: Juan Jose Costello Levien <jclevien(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Using psqlodbc.dll without installing or registering
Date: 2005-08-16 22:18:48
Lists: pgsql-odbc

The reason of this mail is that I would like to know the documentation for
the file psqlodbc.dll corresponding to the ODBC driver for Windows.
And also if this DLL can be used "stand-alone" without registering the .reg
file included in the package. The motive is that I want to distribute a
program with this DLL without installing it, because certain destination
machines do not have privileges to make installs or registering .reg files

Thank you for your information.

With attention,

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Scot LoachDate: 2005-08-18 01:47:51