Fwd: Winter Coders' Social II - Dec 9, 2008

From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Winter Coders' Social II - Dec 9, 2008
Date: 2008-12-01 15:50:17
Lists: pdxpug

The 2008 Winter Coders' Social is next week.  If you missed last
year's, you missed out!

Date: Tuesday, 9 December
Time: 7pm - 10pm
Place: Cubespace (http://cubespacepdx.com/)

Food:
Some beverages will be provided.
Potluck signup:  http://tinyurl.com/coders-social-potluck-form
Current potluck list:http://tinyurl.com/coders-social-potluck-list

Fun:
We'll be playing games, like last year, so bring 'em!

There will be a programming competition! Any language welcome, no
particular toolkits or api skills necessary. These'll be problems that
just require thought. If enough of you are interested and bring a
language that you're only vaguely familiar with, we'll have a separate
league for language newbies. Prizes? Bragging rights! Plus a surprise
or two.

Hope to see you there!

gabrielle

P.S.: We will need a cleanup crew immediately following the party;  if
you don't have to split right away, we'd appreciate your help. :)