PITR Presentation (was: Re: Next meeting, Tuesday, February 15?)

From: Sean Chittenden <sean(at)chittenden(dot)org>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PITR Presentation (was: Re: Next meeting, Tuesday, February 15?)
Date: 2005-02-16 21:58:46
Lists: sfpug

Howdy 'all. Just wanted to post a quick thanks for giving me the
opportunity to speak regarding PITR. I hope folks found it interesting
and something they will now consider using it if their environment
requires its use (and their organization can support it!). Thanks
again to ShareChive for making their office and hospitality available.

For those who missed it, I've posted the PITR slides here:

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~seanc/postgresql/pitr-2005-02-15.pdf

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me
(though you may want to use the email addy listed in the pdf instead of
this address since my personal email account is becoming unwieldy).
Hope to see all of you soon! -sc

--
Sean Chittenden