OSDL

From: brett_schwarz(at)yahoo(dot)com (Brett Schwarz)
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OSDL
Date: 2001-11-30 00:00:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am not sure if this is the right list, but has anyone looked at
http://www.osdl.org/ --> Open Source Development Lab? I don't know
that much about it, but it basically allows open source projects to
test on their hardware. It is geared towards bringing Linux projects
into the enterprise and carrier class levels. I thought this might be
a good thing for PostgreSQL. I would have gone ahead and added
PostgreSQL as a project, but I thought it would probably be better if
it was started by someone that is part of the core development team.

Just a thought.

I noticed that NuSphere MySQL is signed up ... not that it makes it
worthwhile or not...just an observation.

--brett