Re: IEPUG letterhead version 2

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(dot)geoghegan86(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Cc: iepug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: IEPUG letterhead version 2
Date: 2009-12-04 22:16:21
Lists: iepug

Ray,

I like the logo - it's a neat, simple adjunct to the official one,
which is what I had in mind - but I'd prefer to see the tricolour have
the official colours - Green, white, orange:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Ireland. I have another small
concern. I hope you don't think I'm being pedantic, but it strikes me
that using a tricolour makes us the ROI PostgreSQL user group rather
than the Ireland PostgreSQL user group, which *may* be a little
unnecessarily exclusionary. Perhaps I'm being silly. What do you
think?

Thanks,
Peter