Re: Final status of projects?

From: Germán Poó-Caamaño <german(dot)poo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Final status of projects?
Date: 2007-08-30 23:42:47
Lists: pgsql-students
2007/8/29, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>:
> Students & Mentors,
>
> I'd like to know how all of your projects came out.  I know about a few of
> them, but not a lot of the others:
>
> Florian -- still working on HOT Standby
> Euler -- did not complete
> Michael -- pgUnitTest released
> Guodong Liu -- ???
> German -- ???
> Robert -- ???
> Ivan -- Completed?  Partial?

I failed in terms of being shy about asking in mailing lists and not
complete the whole thing. I just bothered a lot to my mentor who was a
very good guide.  Unfortunately, my semester was extended more than I
expected so I couldn't spend the time I planed to this (the cons of
live in the south hemisphere).

I succeed in terms I was able to understand some Postgres internals
and being comfortable to work with, with regard of some small black
magic parts which still looks like as a voodoo to me.

My code is partially completed and it can be completed in order to be
evaluated/committed.

--
Germán Poó Caamaño
Concepción - Chile