Re: Status of Summer of Code Projects?

From: Germán Poó-Caamaño <german(dot)poo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Status of Summer of Code Projects?
Date: 2007-06-15 17:55:29
Lists: pgsql-students

2007/6/13, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>:
> All,
>
> Well, we've been hearing from Florian on the -hackers list. However, both
> mentors and students have been very quiet otherwise. I'd like to have an
> update on current status from the other six projects. Have you started? How
> are things going? Are you in active contact with your mentors?

I'm just starting.

My mentor has been asking continuously, but different reasons has
been kept me a little away. I hope soon I will be able to bring some
patches.

I'm using Mercurial and I had set a mirror of CVS HEAD, which is
located at http://www.ubiobio.cl/~gpoo/pgsql/ and a cron job keeps
updated every hour (if changes are made).

I'll upload my branch there also.

Regards,

--
Germán Poó Caamaño