Hi, I wanto joinin the developer group of postgresql

From: shieldy <shieldly(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hi, I wanto joinin the developer group of postgresql
Date: 2007-04-25 05:18:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, I wanto joinin the developer group of postgresql。
But, I just donot know how to put the first step, as I installed the
postgresql, and also get the postgresql code. after that, I also installed
the cygwin on my computer( as my os is windows xp). but now I wonder what's
my next step. as I have extends some aspects in the postgresql spatial data.
can you give me some suggestions on how should I go on? thankyou!