Visual DATA editor for PostgreSQL?

From: Dmitry Koterov <dmitry(at)koterov(dot)ru>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Visual DATA editor for PostgreSQL?
Date: 2009-12-31 00:51:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello.

Is there a GUI utility to visually edit Postgres DATA (not a database
schema!), which allows at least:
- insert/update rows using screen windowed forms (possibly ugly
auto-generated forms, but - still forms)
- insert foreign key references by selecting them from a list (not by typing
the keys manually)
- work with multi-line text fields (textarea) for TEXT columns

There is a lot of DB development tools around (e.g. I like EMS PostgreSQL
Manager). But a developer tool is handy for a database STRUCTURE editing,
and when we need to modify its DATA quickly, these tools are not too useful.