Re: Error when building a dictionnary for tseach

From: "Laurent Thevenet" <laurent(dot)thevenet(at)7theories(dot)com>
To: cedric(at)over-blog(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error when building a dictionnary for tseach
Date: 2007-03-15 15:43:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi cédric,

do you have a stemmer working fine or french utf8 files ?
Is that right ?
It could be great if you could send them to me because effectively even the
ispell files are not suited (i tried everything even from myspell
directories converted to ispell)
For information , i tried other languages ispell files, and not a lot are
working fine (like greek one, i just tried it)

Thx by advance.

PS : A good article about that but i don't know how this guy made it working
???

http://www.davidgis.fr/blog/index.php?2007/02/01/133-utilisation-de-tsearch2-avec-postgresql-suite

--
Laurent Thevenet