Toronto Region PUG

From: "Christopher Browne" <cbbrowne(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Toronto Region PUG
Date: 2008-02-13 23:04:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Based on some recent events, there is clearly plenty enough of a
PostgreSQL community around Toronto to warrant a group.

I have too many things on my plate to take this on myself, but can
certainly assist with things, and can point someone at decent
locations and such.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results." -- assortedly attributed to Albert
Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Rita Mae Brown, and Rudyard Kipling