Re: Novice to postgres

From: Pushpendra Singh Thakur <thakur(at)corexprts(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Machiel Richards <machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za>
Subject: Re: Novice to postgres
Date: 2010-01-31 19:33:26
Lists: pgsql-novice

Before any comment, may I know more about your environment? I mean your
platform, do you have GUI? Just to advise some straight forward ways.

You must be interested in the installation procedure, your platform
information will help me (or should i say us) to give you some platform
specific suggestions.

If you already have postgresql on ur machine, and a GUI node you should
start with PGADMIN its good for quick start.

Looking forward

--
Pushpendra Singh Thakur