translation for Chinese-Simplified

From: 权宗亮 <quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: kuo(dot)chaoyi(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: translation for Chinese-Simplified
Date: 2007-03-19 03:17:29
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Mr. Guo,
If it's okay, I hope I can take the work of translation
for Chinese-Simplified.
Yestoday, there's a number of newly added items to be translated. I'm
looking forward to take the part of Chinese-Simplified. Can I take it?
Besides, I'm going to make some revision to the finished parts to make it
more suited to convention of Chinese-Simplified.
Regards.
--
权 宗亮
Quan Zongliang