Re: Linux DB designer tools

From: Sebastian Scarano <opensas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Zouari Fourat <fourat(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Linux DB designer tools
Date: 2005-11-24 01:34:50
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hey, count me on with that question too.

Basicaly what I'm looking for is a produt eith the same functionality
as M$ Enterprise manager.

So far now, what I've found that comes close to what I'm looking for
is Aqua Data Studio 4.5 (http://www.aquafold.com/index.html)

It's not GPL (not even opensource) but it's free for educational
institutions and personal use (OK, I know it's not the same thing...)

The only thing missing is the ability to change the order of the
columns of a table...

So I'd be glad to hear about some GPL tool that can do the job.

Saludos

Sas