pg_version_history

From: Ezequiel Tolnay <mail(at)etolnay(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_version_history
Date: 2005-04-26 02:04:30
Lists: pgsql-admin
I found a table pg_version_history in the public schema (which we don't
use). Does anyone know where this table comes from and what is it for?

Also I'd like to implement a code versioning for the functions. Is there
a package or a software to do this kind of things, so we can recover
from it a function in case it is deleted or overwritten with an old version?

Thanks

Ezequiel Tolnay
etolnay(at)gbtech(dot)com(dot)au

pgsql-admin by date