Re: Regarding mulitple rows insert in one shot using ADO .net connected to postgres

From: keshav upadhyaya <ukeshav2009(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Gurjeet Singh <singh(dot)gurjeet(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Regarding mulitple rows insert in one shot using ADO .net connected to postgres
Date: 2009-10-08 07:29:46
Lists: pgsql-novicepgsql-performance
Hi Gurjeet ,
THanks for ur help , But from ADO .net we have to go through the code which
i have written in RED .

If I am using direct sql command then I can do the way u have suggested .

But from the ADO .net i need to get the *CommandText  and then add the
values of each parameter after that
execute Query .

What I want here is I will load the multi row data as parameter and then
execute Query only once .

Thanks
keshav

*