Regarding Sequential Scans count increase each time we press refresh .

From: keshav upadhyaya <ukeshav2009(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding Sequential Scans count increase each time we press refresh .
Date: 2009-09-24 17:32:54
Lists: pgsql-novice pgsql-performance

Hi ,

I have one table my_test table . with on index created on one column .

I have turned off the sequential scans .

Now when ever i do refresh on this table or press F5 , It increase the
sequential scans count and
Sequential tuple read count .

Pls help me to understand what exactly is happening ? Is it scanning the
Table sequentially once i press refresh ?

Thanks,
keshav