Re: Next Month: PostgreSQL + .NET at Hyperic?

From: "Jon Asher" <jon(dot)asher(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Next Month: PostgreSQL + .NET at Hyperic?
Date: 2006-09-19 23:20:40
Lists: sfpug
My threat to talk about developing apps with PostgreSQL and Microsoft .NET
remains open, although I'm assuming that David has found another speaker for
this month.

Microsoft is willing to host this event at their 1 Market St. office in the
city.  It's a pretty cool venue- I only ask that no one jeer at Microsoft
employees.

If you're really eager to hear about running PostgreSQL on Windows, I'll be
presenting at CodeCamp.  If it actually works, I'll be showing off Postgres
on Vista.  I'll share more details later...
http://siliconvalley-codecamp.com/

Jon