Startup needs Apache help

From: "Jon Asher" <jon(dot)asher(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "SF Postgres" <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Startup needs Apache help
Date: 2006-06-14 23:17:03
Lists: sfpug
A start-up that I'm helping out needs someone to do expert-grade Apache
server configuration.  Is anyone interested or able to make a
recommendation?  This is one of the few start-ups that I can honestly say
appears to be on the fast track to success:

Do you know anyone who does Apache configuration?  We're looking near-term
to do some performance optimization on our U.S. server.  Things are running
fine, but we want to prepare for the possibility of a heavier load when we
really start cooking.  Specifically, we'd like to make sure that we use
Squid or mod_cache to do some server caching of frequent requests.  Need
someone to help us configure that and test it out to make sure it really
works the way we want.

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2006-06-14 23:23:30