Supported by latest Debian version?

From: "Candace Wong" <candace(dot)p(dot)wong(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Supported by latest Debian version?
Date: 2008-08-14 01:29:44
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I am just wondering whether the latest Postgresql 8.3 is supported by Debian
Etch 4 (the latest stable). I am trying to setup a production server and am
currently using Postgresql 8.1 but would like to know if we can switch to
Postgresql 8.3 as it is the latest version?

Thanks for your help!

Candace