I am planning to attend the next LAPUG meeting on Nov 19th.

From: "Aleksey Tsalolikhin" <atsaloli(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I am planning to attend the next LAPUG meeting on Nov 19th.
Date: 2008-10-14 21:41:27
Lists: lapug

Hi. As per the blog, I am letting the list know I am planning to
attend the next event.

It'll be my first time coming to an LAPUG meeting.

I am a Unix system administrator and we use Postgres at our shop. They ask me,
can Postgres do this, can it do that, how do we do X... so I thought
I'd better connect
up with you guys and get educated a little bit. :)

Best,
Aleksey

--
Aleksey Tsalolikhin