viewing user defined functions

From: dearsoandso(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: viewing user defined functions
Date: 2009-08-08 16:34:03
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I'm trying to get a look at a user defined function that's being run on a
server. pg_top -E tells me it's encountering a syntax error and I'd like to
get a look at the function as it is running on the server. I have access to
the SQL source but there are several version and I don't know which one is
running now.

How do I go about viewing a user defined function on postgres 8.3?

Any help is appreciated,

robin