Re: Open connections

From: "Nico" <nicohmail-postgresql(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Open connections
Date: 2004-12-28 13:33:08
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I forgot to mention one thing: I have no control over the server it's
running on. I only have permission for my account. It is imperative that I
can have 4 open connections with my database, since my servlet generates a
framesetpage where each frame of the three frames is that same servlet with
other parameters to connect to the same database. Most of the time it's not
a problem, but when I get 3 or more visitors at the same time, my
connections start to make trouble. Here is my website:
http://www.haegenssites.com/servlet/menus.DBMenuShow?dbname=haegens_vva&menuid=311