Problems running on Sharp Zaurus ( armv4l )

From: frank(dot)brinkmann(at)bricon(dot)de
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems running on Sharp Zaurus ( armv4l )
Date: 2002-05-03 07:14:05
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi all,

I compiled Postgres 7.2.1 for the Zaurus using the embeddix cross
compiler for linux. No problems !
After installation I was able to run initdb and initlocation
and start postmaster. Everything seems to work.
Whenever I try to connect with : psql template1
I see in the logfile that postmaster dies with signal 11.

Do you have any hint for me what went wrong ?

Thanx for your help.

Greets

Frank
frank(dot)brinkmann(at)bricon(dot)de