trigger envy

From: cromwell(at)softhome(dot)net (cromwell)
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: trigger envy
Date: 2002-01-24 05:15:07
Lists: pgsql-novice

Greetings all, i've been reading your postings awhiles now and have come from
complete tyro to aprentice novice reading them :) Its about time for me to start
cutting my teeth on something real, and i'll have to start doing triggers soon
enough for a charity project i'm doing, can anyone give some pointers on what
events i can handle, how i can detect them, and what i can do once i have?

Thanking you in anticipation,

cromwell.