Re: Londiste

From: Francisco Reyes <lists(at)stringsutils(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Londiste
Date: 2010-05-25 17:14:14
Lists: pgsql-docs
Bruce Momjian writes:

> Well, I assumed "Londiste" head reached the level that we should mention
> it, but you are right on the floodgates issue.  We do aleady mention
> many other replication solutions in other sections, so I didn't think

Then perhaps all that is needed is to just link to the replication section
of the wiki:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Replication,_Clustering,_and_Connection_Pool
ing

A search for replication on the top of the doc page (ie
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/index.html) takes to the high
availability page, so a reference there to the wiki page may be a good idea.