Re: about the european pug

From: "Ewald Geschwinde" <egeschwinde(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Stefan Kaltenbrunner" <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, damien(at)dalibo(dot)info, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: about the european pug
Date: 2007-08-23 07:54:05
Lists: pgeu-general

the domain postgresql.eu is on our server.
AFAIK there has to be signed a transfer from the own to transfer the domain
to hub.org
Cannot find that one - or maybe i'm wrong and there is another method.

the domain is ready tio be transferred from our side
Regards Ewald Geschwinde

--
Ewald Geschwinde
http://www.postgresql.at