just a question re: submitted bug...

From: "Ati Rosselet" <ati(dot)rosselet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: just a question re: submitted bug...
Date: 2008-06-25 08:26:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs
is there any way to tell whether a submitted bug has been accepted, and what
its' status is?  I'm continually getting errors in my EventLog (yes, win32,
win2k3), and if my application attempts to access the db at the same time,
it seems to be unable to get a connection from the pool, and fails... which
is bad on a production system. Reducing logging I've managed to restrict the
error to the wee hours of the morning (at daily log rollover if the timing
is just that perfect bad timing...) ..
Thanks
Ati

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Russell SmithDate: 2008-06-25 09:00:21