Application EventLog: could not write to log file: Bad file descriptor

From: "Ati Rosselet" <ati(dot)rosselet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Application EventLog: could not write to log file: Bad file descriptor
Date: 2008-06-06 01:39:57
Lists: pgsql-general
Using postgresql 8.3 on windows 2003 server.  I keep seeing this message in
my system log.   Checking the times, it seems to coincide with a log
rollover each time, almost as though the db were trying to log something at
precisely the same time as it is closing access to the old file, and before
opening the new file.. and so fails to write..     does this make sense? has
anyone else seen this? Solutions? Ideas?   I reduced logging, and disabled
the debugging plugin (still don't know how that got enabled.. I must have
missed something on the install).  Hope that helps....

Any ideas what is causing this error to be logged?
Cheers
Ati

pgsql-general by date