setting up a local copy of the postgresql site

From: Adrian Maier <adrian(dot)maier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: setting up a local copy of the postgresql site
Date: 2005-12-13 10:17:43
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

I'm trying to install a copy of the postgresql.org website. I've used
the instructions
found in the portal/README file.

When opening the url in a browser, I'm getting :

Forbidden: You don't have permission to access / on this server.

It looks like the url rewriting is not working.
Probably I haven't configured something properly in httpd.conf, but I'm not
sure how to investigate the problem.
In httpd.conf I''ve defined a virtual host , like this:

NameVirtualHost pgsql.newsoftcontrol.ro:8888
<VirtualHost pgsql.newsoftcontrol.ro:8888>
ServerAdmin adrian(at)newsoftcontrol(dot)ro
DocumentRoot /home/adrian/pgweb/portal
ServerName pgsql.newsoftcontrol.ro
</VirtualHost>
The result of phpinfo() can be seen at