Re: executeQuery Locked

From: "Lucas Sousa" <lucas75(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Oliver Jowett" <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: executeQuery Locked
Date: 2006-07-12 11:45:01
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I am debugging the driver myself, I am looking into the PhantomReferences
that I think may be the cause of the problem (the problem seems to me
loosely related with the garbage collector frequency)

If I do the "set statement_timeout = 60000" on that connection I suppose
that after I release this connection back to the pool and another thread
fetches it the statement timeout will remain set ... is it not?

But it is good to know that I am not crazy....