Re: dropped columns and ms access

From: "David P(dot) Lurie" <dbase4(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: dropped columns and ms access
Date: 2004-06-26 13:53:53
Lists: pgsql-odbc

How do I install the snapshot; it has the new psqlodbc.dll file and a
registry editor update file. I assume that the new file replaces the old dll
in windows\system32, and that I run the registry updater next. The
postgresql main web site and gborg are apparently down, or at least from my
isp connection, so I couldn't get to the installation docs.

David P. Lurie