Steps to reproduce:
1. Have postgresql-8.3.3-1 installed as service and runned perfectly.
2. Execute Application Stack Builder.
3. It says you need to upgrade to the latest version. Proceed.
4. On the last screen asking to reboot your computer click "No".
... then I tried to install PostGIS, but it did not find a library ...
5. Reboot your computer.
6. PostgreSQL service does not want to start. System Event Viewer
shows warning that "Application SID does not match Conductor SID".
Is there any way to fix the error or at least recover my data from the
Phone: +375 (29) 502-9579
pgsql-admin by date
|Next:||From: rahimeh khodadadi||Date: 2009-10-11 13:36:02|
|Subject: configuration kerberos in Postgre sql|
|Previous:||From: Scott Marlowe||Date: 2009-10-10 10:32:04|
|Subject: Re: Postgre compiling error|