Re: BUG #5250: Tutorial examples(pre-compiled) not present with precompiled binary version of PostgreSQL.

From: Ashish Anand <Ashish(dot)The(dot)Dev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #5250: Tutorial examples(pre-compiled) not present with precompiled binary version of PostgreSQL.
Date: 2009-12-21 12:05:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

I downloaded from here
http://www.postgresql.org/download/windows
<http://www.postgresql.org/download/windows>which leads to
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgdownload.do#windows
and has a note:
*The one click installer is maintained by Dave Page at
EnterpriseDB<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
.*

Also the documentation says:
Before you report a bug, please read and re-read the documentation to verify
that you can really do whatever it is you are trying. If it is not clear
from the documentation whether you can do something or not, please report
that too; it is a bug in the documentation.

Thanks,
Ashish.