JDBC problem/question

From: Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC problem/question
Date: 2004-05-09 18:00:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Hello,

I'm trying out the current Win32 dev build (thanks a bunch for making it
available as a binary!) with the current development JDBC driver. When I
connect to my database and call setAutocommit(false) I get an error message:

SET AUTOCOMMIT TO OFF is no longer supported

This also happens with the 7.4 JDBC driver.

Is this a problem with the Win32 build, or is autocommit off really no
longer supported (which I cannot believe)?

Cheers
Thomas

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Next:From: Laurent BallesterDate: 2004-05-09 22:21:13