Meeting recap

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Meeting recap
Date: 2006-07-20 15:36:39
Lists: pdxpug
Good Morning!

Thank you to David Wheeler for his excellent presentation.  I think
David should give a talk on how to give presentations!  PL/pgSQL is
really cool.  The array processing will be very useful to me, and David
let us know his next article for O'Reilly in his series on PL/pgSQL was
approved.  He'll post a URL when it's ready.

Thanks everyone who attended!

Next month's meeting will be Thursday, August 17.  We're going to try
to stick with Third Thursdays from now on.

OSCON is next week.  We talked about a few free related events -

http://oscamp.org/ (at the convention center)
http://oscamp.org/FOSCON (at freegeek on 7/26)

You can also get into the vendor exhibits for free.

Have a great week, and maybe I'll see a few of you at OSCON!

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
Information Systems Manager