Win32 error 126

From: TFGU <bah(at)piucorp(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Win32 error 126
Date: 2004-03-22 20:29:27
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
I'm trying to install the PLJAVA library in POSTGRESQL on WinXP.

Think I have most of it set up properly but when trying to install I get
an error:

ERROR: could not load library "/usr/local/lib/postgresql/pljava.dll":
dlopen: Win32 error 126

Research on google shows that others have had this problem with other
packages PLpgsql, PLperl, etc.

Haven't tried installing those other yet though but want to see if
anyone had any ideas for PLJAVA that I could apply if I run into these
problems while installing other libraries.

Made sure the file was there and it had proper permissions.

Can't figure out what else to do.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Bryan Hughes

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Oscar PearceDate: 2004-03-24 14:44:55